Job Listing: Administrative Assistant
GreenTree Auto Styling is looking for an organized and motivated part-time Administrative Assistant who will be responsible for providing administrative support to our team and take on a portion of our client management duties as our Front Desk Receptionist.
*Passionate car enthusiasts are highly encouraged to apply!*
• Work closely with our team to keep our company running smoothly
• Manage calendars/schedules for our clients and our employees
• Speak directly with clients to answer any and all questions they may have
• Schedule appointments for clients
• Ensure that our lobby is clean and organized at all times
• Manage our employee wages & commissions within our Excel spreadsheets
• Must have valid Driver’s License
• Must have exceptional customer service skills
• Must be extremely detail oriented
• Must have excellent communication and listening skills
• Candidates with a proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel will be given priority in our hiring decision
• Your time will mostly be spent at our front desk but will also consist of moving around from time-to-time to perform other tasks and to ensure that operations are running smoothly.
• Our facility is a clean, relaxed place to work but can become very fast-paced in the blink of an eye, depending on the day.
Compensation & Schedule
• The Administrative Assistant at GreenTree Auto Styling can expect to see compensation in two forms:
- Hourly wage (Starting rate of $11/hour)
- Commission (Part of your job duties will include sales and to reward your ability to close sales, you will be offered a sizeable commission on top of your hourly rate.)
• Part-time employees can expect to start at around 17-23 hours per week with plenty of room to grow and receive a full-time position as our company continues to grow. Your typical schedule will be 8:30am until either 12 or 1pm, Monday-Friday.
How to Apply
If you think that this job is right for you and you want to join our team, please send your resume to Info@GreenTreeAutoStyling.com
GreenTree Auto Styling is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.